“cheatsandthieves” is a registered trade mark. Members of our group of companies are the owners or the licensees of all trade marks, and all other marks, trade names, brand names, business names, illustrations, images, logos, registered or unregistered designs, copyrights and other intellectual property rights which appear on our Site.
You are licensed to use the material on the Site on a very limited basis: just to use the Site as intended and in accordance with these T&Cs for your own personal, non-commercial use. Nothing more, nothing less! You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any part of our Site.
Submitting reviews and posting on our blog – keep it legal, keep it friendly, keep it clean!
Some areas of the Site allow you to enter content. We want everyone using the Site to have a good experience, so you promise that your content (“Content”) will not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right, or trade mark, or any other intellectual property rights of any other person;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- be used to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material.
Who owns content posted
By submitting Content you are granting us (and our group of companies) a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub license the Content in whole or in part and in any form, including for marketing purposes in our own materials and on social media.
You will be responsible for all losses, costs and expenses reasonably incurred by us, all damages awarded against us by a court and all sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us because of:
- any claim by any third party that your Content is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or is in breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that your Content infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights; and
- any claim by any third party that your Content breaches any confidentiality or privacy rights.
Removal of Content
We reserve the right to refuse to post Content on the Site or to remove Content already posted on the Site, although we do not actively moderate content posted.
You must not try to re-post Content that we have refused to post on the Site or that we have previously removed from the Site.